At Five Star, we strive to be different. From the introductory experiences with our owner services team to the behind-the-scenes work done by our in-house cleaners, maintenance technicians, and sales and marketing departments, we take tremendous pride in creating a five-star experience for our owners and guests.
What Makes Us Different
- Reliability from the Start
- Our Sales and Marketing Approach
- Our Award-Winning Housekeeping
- In-House Maintenance Team
- Our Dedicated Owner Liaisons
Reliability from the Start
Being different starts with our desire to set practical projections, and then striving to exceed them. Other companies make big promises in order to get you on their program and then periodically move the goalposts. That’s not how we do business at Five Star. We don’t inflate projections we can’t deliver on. We set honest, realistic rates based on reliable market data and experience…
Sales and Marketing
We take a proactive approach to marketing your property. We monitor your rates on a daily basis, making fluid adjustments based on local, regional, and national trends. Our sales team works closely with our marketing department which leads the industry in employing cutting-edge techniques and maximize exposure…
- Five full-featured websites that see more traffic than competing companies
- High-performing pay-per-click ads that increase leads and drive bookings
- Targeting email campaigns to an ever-growing database
- Increased exposure on booking sites like VRBO, Airbnb, and Expedia
- Professional photography, videography, and drone services
- 3D virtual tours, floor-plans, and digital renderings that allow users to experience your home first-hand
- Social media exposure on profiles that reach over 150,000+ users
- Publicity in the award-winning Five Star Review magazine that is distributed across the Southeast
Five Star’s housekeeping department has been nationally recognized for uncompromising levels of cleanliness. At Five Star, we clean to hotel-quality standards, placing all homes on the clean linen program for comfort and sanitation. We also personally interview each member of our housekeeping team so we know who is caring for your property.
In-House Maintenance Team
At the heart of every well-maintained home is the ongoing care that is put into it. Five Star’s in-house technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They quickly and politely respond to guest issues, take care of owner requests and complete routine inspections before every arrival. During the slow season, we conduct a comprehensive inspection of every property. We provide a detailed report to our homeowners, notating any issues and outlining steps to make the necessary repairs.
Dedicated Owner Liaison
We want to get to know our owners personally to better understand their goals. One of the many perks of renting through Five Star is that we are a boutique firm focused on providing an ultimate level of service and attention to our owners and guests. We have a high employee-to-customer ratio so our entire team is personally involved with the success of your property. When it comes to updates, whether it’s marketing or maintenance related, our owner services department is the driving force behind getting things done. They work around the clock to answer your questions before you have them.