Non-Rental Management Options for Homeowners in Hilton Head
When it comes to your home away from home, you shouldn’t have to stress about the little things. You deserve peace of mind knowing that your property is cared for in your absence, and that everything will be perfect when you arrive.
Five Star’s Home Watch Program was designed exclusively for situations like this and properties like yours. Supported by our experienced maintenance technicians, award-winning housekeeping department, and trusted local vendors, you can rest assured that your second home is protected, managed, and cared for at the highest possible level of service.
- Comprehensive initial inspection
- Bi-monthly walk-throughs of your property
- Detailed inspection reports with images from every walk-through
- Dedicated maintenance admin to coordinate vendors and communicate updates
- Free quotes on recommended repair work
- Itemized, monthly statements
- Owner arrival preparations
A Look at Our Inspector Checklist
- Exterior examination of the house, roof, window screens, doors, doorbell, patio, landscaping, driveways, and walkways
- Interior examination of the home’s outlets, flooring, ceilings, lighting, plumbing, and furnishings, as well as appliances and electronics
- Examination of HVAC items including the thermostat, filter, and drain line
- Examination of safety items including CO2 and smoke detector tests, fire extinguishers, alarm systems, and breakers/GFIs
- Concierge services which include grocery delivery, bikes, and beach chair set-up
- Pre-arrival, departure, and deep cleans by Five Star’s award-winning housekeeping department
- Home repairs and minor maintenance projects
- Vendor scheduling and management for weekly projects including pool service and pest control
- Pressure washing
WHAT IS THE COST OF HOME WATCH?
Home Watch is open to all non-rental, second homeowners in Hilton Head. Pricing is based on the square footage of your home.
- Up to 2,500 Square Feet: $169 per month
- 2,500 – 6,000 Square Feet: $249 per month
- 6,000+ Square Feet: Please call 850.533.0155 for a personalized quote
WHY DO I NEED A SECOND HOME MANAGER?
Leaving your property unoccupied and unattended for long periods of time is dangerous. Small problems can snowball and become larger issues, especially in coastal climates where wear and tear becomes more prevalent. Not only do we take preventative measures to protect your home against natural forces, but we have built relationships with trusted outside vendors to increase the timelines of resolving issues and decreasing your overall costs.
WHAT DO YOU DO PRIOR TO MY ARRIVAL?
Your maintenance admin will work with you to tailor your home to your individual specifications. This includes everything from setting the thermostat to setting up the patio cushions. Linen set up, pre-arrival cleans, and other concierge services can be added for an additional fee.
WHAT IS YOUR PRICING FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES?
Comprehensive additional services can be added on at a rate of $45/hour.